5907 Krueger Drive
- Property TypeManufacturing/Warehouse Space
- Number of Buildings1
- Multiple TenantsNo
- ParkingConcrete lot. 45 total spaces.
- Construction Dates1991
- Floor6" reinforced concrete
- RoofSteel panel insulated. 33% of roof replaced in 2014
- Sprinkler SystemYes
- Exterior WallsSteel panels, insulated, with 7 transparent wall panels on east side.
- Truck Facilities2 truck docks with overhead electric doors. Doors are 8'x10'. Electric dock levelers.
1 drive-in overhead door.
- Doors7 walk-through doors
- Heating/CoolingWarehouse can be heated & cooled by large 20-Ton hvac units ( 4-total)
- Column Spacing50'x25'
- Ceiling Center Clearance32'
- Ceiling Eaves Clearance24'
- Interstates1 Mile from Interstate 555,40 miles from Interstate 55,45 miles from Interstate 40
- RailroadsBurlington Northern/Santa Fe spur on south side of property.
- Airports3 miles from Jonesboro Municipal Airport,65 miles from Memphis International Airport
- Ports50 miles to Port of Osceola
- Electricity SupplierJonesboro City Water & Light
- Water SupplierJonesboro City Water & Light
- Wastewater SupplierJonesboro City Water & Light
- Natural Gas SupplierCenter Point Energy
- Telecom SupplierRitter Communications
- Fiber Optic NetworkYes
- Additional Information3,790 sq ft total office area consisting of 4 private offices, 1 breakroom, 1 large
conference/board room, 1 communication room, 2 men’s rooms,1 lady’s room
1 warehouse office, 1 electrical/maint room. Offices have two central heat & air-
conditioning units. Offices are wired for telephone and internet. Fluorescent
lighting and tile flooring throughout
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT
President, Jonesboro Unlimited
Last Revised On
Friday, October 20, 2017 - 8:42am